How do we collect your data?
We collect data on the following occasions:
- Use of the Service: We collect data when you use the Service.
- Use of customer service desk: We collect data when you use our customer service desk in connection with your use of the Service.
- Registering online/placing an order for the Service: We collect data when you register to use the Service online and/or place an order for use of the Service.
- Use or view our website: We collect data when you view or use our website, including if you contact us through our website or sign up to receive information from us through our website.
What data do we collect?
We collect the following data:
- Personal information contained in documents processed by the Service.
- Customer service desk data provided in the course of your use of our customer service desk in connection with your use of the Service.
- Contract and payment data provided in the course of the contractual relationship between you or your organization and Meta Bytes.
- Standard internet log information such as your IP address, URL and time of visit.
How do we process your data?
We collect your data so that we can:
- Provide the Service to you, including providing and administering our customer servicedesk in connection with your use of the Service.
- Administer and manage our contractual relationship in connection with your use of the Service.
- Provide you with information and offers related to the Service.
- Administer and improve your experience of using our website.
We process your data for the above purposes on one or more of the following legal grounds:
- Because it is necessary to perform a contract between you and us for the use of the Service
- Because it is necessary for us to achieve our legitimate business interests in providing the Service to you
- Because you have given us specific consent to use your data for a specific purpose
- Because it is necessary in order for us to comply with our legal obligations
How do we store your data?
We store your data in the following ways:
- We securely store your data in accordance with a number of security measures as outlined in our Security Policy, which is available upon request.
- We only retain your data for as long as is necessary on the basis of the purpose of the processing of your data, unless otherwise required by law.
Where do we share your data?
We only share your information with:
- Third parties that we have retained in connection with the provision of the Service to you, such as cloud providers.
- Third parties that we have retained in connection with the administration of our contract with you, such as accounting providers.
- Third parties that we have retained to perform analytics in connection with your use of our website.
We strive to only collaborate with third parties that process data within the EU/EEA. To the extent that data will be transferred to a country outside the EU/EEA, we will ensure that there is an adequate level of protection (for example by the use of the European Commission’s Standard Contractual Clauses).
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have several rights with regards to your personal information. These rights include:
- The right to access: You have the right to request copies of your personal data from Meta Bytes.
- The right to rectification: You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure: You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing: You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing: You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability: You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
How to contact us
If you wish to contact us about how your personal data is handled, please contact us at email@example.com or write to us:
Meta Bytes AB
312 32 Laholm
How to contact the appropriate authority
If you would like to learn more about data protection law and your rights, or wish to make a complaint about our handling of your personal data, you can contact Integritetsskyddsmyndigheten (www.imy.se, firstname.lastname@example.org).
We use the following cookies:
If you do not wish to accept cookies, most browsers allow you to control cookies. Through your browser, you can also delete cookies which have been stored on your computer. Please consult your browser’s help pages for more information about these types of controls.
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites, please visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
If you have any questions regarding cookies on this website, please contact us at email@example.com or write to us:
Meta Bytes AB
312 32 Laholm
Changes to our Privacy & Cookies Notice
This Privacy & Cookies Notice is kept under regular review and any updates will be published on this webpage. This Privacy & Cookies Notice was last updated on November 2, 2021.